Such a beautiful hotel. The lobby is so elaborately decorated, and in a very unique style (unlike most beach resorts). The pool is just so-so, but the view is excellent. The rooms are AMAZING! Electronically controlled shades, huge bed, great linens, bath tub with separate shower and separate toilet area. Big closets, good-sized television, very interesting and thorough lighting. Definitely pricey, and thus not always the right choice, but if its in your budget this is a great spot. The breakfast is also insane, lots of choices for great food, not to mention complimentary alcohol! Helps that Cascais is so amazing as well, and this hotel is in great proximity to the city center, the beach, and the Boca do Inferno.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotelopia, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia