Grand Real Villa Italia certainly isn't the cheap option in Cascais. That said it offers excellent value for money when you consider the superior standard of the hotel.
At check in we were upgraded to an executive room with a sea view. The bed you would have to be careful not to get lost in! All the mod cons are present including electric curtains. Believe it or not our bath even had a screen you could raise to look out to sea.
The hotel restaurant offers decent quality food if slightly on the pricey side. Wifi is complimentary throughout and it makes a pleasant change to have breakfast included when you have booked the cheapest rate.
No question where we will stay on our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia