We visited the Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel when we were in Portugal for a friend's wedding. We had such an amazing stay. The hotel is like something out of an old movie with Carey Grant; classic style and very beautiful. The rooms are spacious and very luxurious. We had a wonderful view of the ocean. The staff was also spectacular. From the front desk staff, to the spa staff, to the banquet servers everyone was friendly and very professional. We met the spa manager, Christopher, at check-in and he welcomed us to the hotel. Our room wasn't ready (we were early) so he showed us around the hotel and chatted about how much he loves the property. We ended up taking a soak in their amazing baths because of his recommendation.
When I go back to Portugal I will make sure to spend more time at the Villa Italia. It is 100% worth the journey and the price. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia