We stayed for 1 week in February as part of our annual conference. The rooms are immaculate, sumptuous and I had the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel room.
The facilities are excellent, breakfast is varied and plentiful and the buffet lunches we had were of an excellent quality. The bar area is fairly compact (but we were a large group) but as it was only my company staying in the hotel it wasn't an issue, the spirit measures are very large through so be warned.
The local town is just a short walk and looked to be well equipped with a variety of restaurants and bars, there is also a supermarket that has everything you could possibly need.
The service was always of the highest possible levels and we were made to feel very special and nothing was ever too much trouble. All in all I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Hotel Italia