We spent three nights at Grand Villa Italia. It is a five star hotel at that is obvious the minute you arrive. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We dined at the hotel our first night and enjoyed it so much we decided to also dine their our last night.
We really enjoyed our stay and will book again later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Real Villa Italia is a result of the adaptation of the old houses where King Umberto II of Italy lived while exiled in Portugal from the 1950's to the 1980's.Located in the cosmopolitan city of Cascais, Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa represents excellence in design, sophistication and comfort.With the Atlantic Ocean as the predominant scenery, you can look towards the north and see the beautiful hills and castles of Sintra, while Lisbon is only a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel Cascais
- Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel And Spa
- Grande Real Hotel Italia