“Best place to train ur liver”
Review of Crow Bar

Crow Bar
Ranked #152 of 574 Restaurants in Cascais
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A bar for everyone to relax, enjoy top notch drinks, and have some good fun. The Crow Bar is located on the first floor above one of the most popular streets in Cascais. When you need to rehydrate, we have an extensive and exotic drinks menu to meet your every desire. We also plan private parties for just about ANY occasion - ask us and we'll figure it out!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Hard to talk about the best pub you can find in portugal, so much things to say ! Let's start with the staff wich is the best thing on this pub, thoose guys just rocks hard ! They are really close to the customers and it's always a pleasur to spend my time at talking with them.

Drinks are the second things why i enjoy dat pub that much. They will always try new drinks, new coktails (the capi strawbery is juste awesome) and i don't talk about the shots (I'am sur they try to kill me and my friends with shots !)

Even if the place is not that big,lights and musics make this pub a place to go if you are visiting caiscais.

CCL : If your not afraid by killing ur liver just go to the crowbar asap.
Ps : Hopefully for my liver the pub close at 2.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I am sad that I can't give this place more than 5 marks! From the first time I went there I have been back constantly. Amazing people, great atmosphere and just overall brilliant place! If you are ever in cascais and want to rock out DO NOT miss this place.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

The drinks are very reasonably priced and you can't beat the atmosphere. Relaxing and fun all at the same time.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've been to lots of bars before, and the best ones always had a good vibe - like a happy, easy-going kinda feel. This place is among the best I've ever seen.

I walked in to the Crowbar for the first time (I'm down from Newcastle on holiday) and I was instantly greeted by smiling faces. The place was packed on Monday night! But they still managed to find me a stool at the bar where the owner himself spent some time talking with me.

The bartenders/waitresses were all beautiful and kind, and made sure my glass was never empty, and that I never had to wait for a refill of the bowl of their yummy nachos!

I spoke to a number of people that also had only recently discovered this little gem of a bar, and everyone was so nice and we all got along great. I actually had a great time there, and never once thought about the fact that I had walked in there alone.

When it came time to pay, I thought they had made a mistake, cuz I've never had such a small bill after the number of amazing cocktails I had...

So I just HAD to come write this review, spread the word, and thank everyone at the Crowbar for such a great time. I'll definitely be going back!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Talk about a great atmosphere, to escape from the hustle and bustle of being a tourist.Great decor.A large array very alcohol bottle you can think of.Great staff that attends to every needs.They have cocktails I never even thought that existed.Definitely had a great time and met some awesome people.