“Very tasty and very friendly”
Review of Nortada

Nortada
Reserve with
Nortada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Colares
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Portuguese and International food by the sea.
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We had a lovely diner. The fish was very fresh and tasty. The service was very good and very friendly The location is also very nice, has a good view over the sea. We can definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I went to the restaurant with my fiancée for a different experience.
We had a disccount from a website and even like that the food and the staff did not disappoint.
The food was amazing, the staff was incredible.
I truly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Amazing food, fantastic location, beautiful wine and incredible service. This is a restaurant! If you are visiting Portugal this is an absolute must.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We ate here both nights - the first meal was so good.

We had a sea bass pastry, grilled octopus, lightly fried haddock filets, and salt cod. The vegetable medley accompanying them was remarkably good: thinly sliced zucchini, mushrooms, and spring onions in a light brown sauce. The octopus was perfectly grilled and the best I've ever had. The cod was likewise as good a serving of this fish as we've ever eaten.

We sat outside on a glassed-in terrace that shelters you from the cool ocean winds.

Fine service and a very good selection of wines. And try the local brandy.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

It was all very nice - the location was lovely, the service was very good with a lovely waiter who spoke excellent English and was very helpful, and the food was delicious. We had the steak for two with a lovely spicy rice, and the best chocolate mousse of the week. Everything was nice, but for us there was just that something missing.
We sat outside, and I know it's supposedly acceptable, but when I eat I don't want to inhale other peoples cigarette smoke. Neither do I want to hear their mobile phones ringing and hear their overloud conversations when they answer - or make the call. It seemed very geared to businessmen and business lunches - people who couldn't leave their mobile phones off for the time it took to eat and self-important businessmen who threw their arms around if they had to wait for more than a milli-second to be served because they were SO important. I know the restaurant can't help the clientele, and they pay the bills, but for us it lacked that special something and we probably wouldn't go back.