“It was fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Charlotte...
“Great house, poor service.”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

In the run up to our holiday Maria seemed very friendly and helpful in her emails but unfortunately this did not continue during our stay.
The house itself was very nicely decorated and spacious although it was missing various items.
On the first morning we realised there was no iron or ironing board and we didn't have any hot water or instructions to turn it on. I called Maria regarding this and she sounded very put out, she said she would come over and then she hung up on me! We assumed she would be over quickly and waited in all morning but she didn't show up until much later and didn't answer my second phone call or respond to my voicemail.
There was very little in the kitchen, not even a wooden spoon or a tin opener which we had to buy ourselves! There were 2 salad spinners oddly. There were no pegs for the washing line. The garage in which the washing machine lives was filthy, absolutely covered in thick dust, not a great place for doing laundry.
I was told before we came that there was a child's safety gate, there was one but it was screwed onto one particular staircase. There was nothing to protect my three year old at the top of the hard wooden staircase from the bedrooms. In the end I had to move a babies cot into one of the doorways to ensure she didn't fall downstairs at night.
The aircon didn't work, we were told the man would come and fix but after his visit the remote still wouldn't work and so we couldn't get the temperature to go down.
I messaged Maria and she claimed she would bring the batteries but never did, eventually she just ignored my text all together.
I found Maria rude and got the impression that we were an inconvenience to her.

hortonhel...
“It was fantastic”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Location was very close to Cascais City Centre and the beach. There is a bus stop Close by too and the metro station not far the location was very central. This is a great family friendly Villa with a very nice pool for the whole family. The villa is very spacious the rooms are very big my grandkids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Maria (the owner) was very welcoming and described the villa as it is fantastic and a very big thank to her she was very accommodating. We will definitely be visiting again! and will recommend this villa to family and friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing