“Simple but very good”

Ranked #29 of 39 Hotels in Fatima
Sao Paulo, SP
“Simple but very good”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Very close to the Sanctuary, which is beautiful. Very good service, excellent and very helpful staff, clean and comfortable. Dona Maria Jose was very kind to me. I forgot my mobile charger and she had it. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MariaAndrade2014

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Close to the Sanctuary, very good service, excellent staff who were very helpful, clean and comfortable in all areas. I only wish there were kettles in the rooms to have a hot drink instead of having to go next door to the Cafe.. I recommend this hotel and I would like to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Olga F
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 24 September 2011

[+] Great location, Friendly and helpful staff, Excellent service, Clean, quiet and modern rooms, Free wifi on the lobby

[-] Couldn't think of any :)

I was traveling with my mom (64 y/o) and her friend (69 y/o). We booked a triple room for only one night. The hotel can be a bit far from the terminal if you are like us who were carrying A LOT of luggage. So we just took a cab from there to the hotel for 5 euro.

When we got there, the staff was said our room was not yet ready, but they were very helpful and accommodating in storing our luggage. They didn't speak much English, but fortunately for us one of their guests helped with the translation. The owners and staff did their best to make us feel comfortable. The owner showed us to the restaurant for lunch and even personally endorsed us there.

The restaurant itself was a also a pleasant surprise. Luis Carvallho (I hope I got the name right) was our server and he was very attentive. We all truly enjoyed the food. The serving was a bit big for us though and Luis C. was nice enough to store the left overs and re-heat them for our dinner later that night.

When we went up to the room, we found it spotless clean and modern. The AC also proved useful at night. Looking through the window, you can already see the Basilica on the left. It was peaceful and quiet there which especially pleased my senior companions.

We had an early flight the next day (7am) and the buses from Fatima to Lisbon won't start until then. Fortunately for us, the owner's son, Luis Alves (again hope I got the name right :P) knows how to speak English and was able to assist us in finding transportation. He presented a couple of options, but we opted for their service for 150 Euro. It was more cheaper and more convenient than looking for a taxi at 4 in the morning. Turns out, their shuttle service was Luis A. driving us to the airport, hehe. We were pleased though, it felt more safe that way. He was even nice enough to check out if we were at the right terminal.

Overall, we truly enjoyed our stay here. If we come back, we will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this hotel if you're going to Fatima :)

Room Tip: Stayed in Room 306A (If I remember correctly). Street side but quiet. With a view of the Basilica.