All reviews night's sleep bread manuel tv wifi location soap shrine
Reviewed 2 June 2014

just arrived back from a visit to Fatima. the hotel Regina was within walking distance to the beautiful shrine to Our Lady. the staff and service were first class and cannot wait to return. our party was 22 strong and by the time our pilgrimage had ended we were 22 good friends. roll on next visit. PAX VOBISCUM.

Room Tip: the only bad part was inconsiderate people at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We only had two problems: internet was not working and loud neighbors who woke up way too early and liked to chat in the halls.

Despite that, the hotel was very good, excellent shower, polite staff, confortable bads... Good location. Very close to the sanctuary, walking distance...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Camilla M
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Being Holy Week, many hotels were either fully booked or had increased their prices. Instead of our usual, preferred hotels, we chose this one because we had a good online deal. Prices of hotels in Fatima are far cheaper when booked online rather then over the counter.

Our twin room was slightly small but it was very clean and had the best bathroom of all the hotels that we had stayed at in Fatima. The bed was comfortable, the air-conditioning worked very well and there was even a mini-fridge in the room! I asked for a room furthest away from the lifts and had a really good night's sleep - one of the best in a hotel! Location-wise, it is perfect as it is just across the road from the Marian Sanctuary and with restaurants and snack bars all within walking distance. A 'Pingo Doce' supermarket is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Staff were efficient and helpful.

I have rated this hotel a '4' instead of a '5' because there are a few shortcomings, at least in my opinion. The rooms don't have wi-fi which was a slight inconvenience to us and the TV had only 9 channels, most of which were in Portuguese. Due to the size of the room, there was no proper place (a luggage stand) to put our luggage. If it was a cabin-size bag, it could fit into the wardrobe but anything bigger than cabin-size luggage would either have to go onto the writing table or on the floor, which would then block the walking space in the room.

Overall though, we had a good stay and would recommend this hotel for its location, cleanliness and professional staff.

Room Tip: They have a small underground garage with limited parking space so if you have a car, it is better to book a place in advance. The parking on the road is paid, at least during the day.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fairtrav
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The receptionist on my last night attempted to rip me off.when,i informed him that i will be extending my stay for one night and asked him about the rate,he at first told me that it was 54 euro,then he lowered it down to 50.when i checked at hotels.com ,it was only $ 33.25.of course,i opted for the lattter! i requested him for a wake up call in the morning,it didnt happen.however,in general,i was satisfied,especially the restaurant service!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank PIO C
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I liked this Hotel very much.. Clean rooms and nice.. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is excellent @ the hotel you find allot of stores where you can buy different things and also like 3 minutes walking you can find the train to go to the house of Lucia, Jacinta & Francisco etc. One thing I disliked about this hotel that their restaurant didn't had allot variations of food.. But overall the hotel was excellent.. If I go to Fatima again I will definitely stay at this hotel again!! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family