Domus Pacis
Hotel Fatima(Fatima)
US$92
US$82
Hotels.com
Dom Goncalo Hotel & Spa(Fatima)
US$75
US$67
US$61
Hotel Avenida de Fatima(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$93
US$81
US$128
US$69
Agoda.com
Hotel Cruz Alta(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
US$58
US$46
Priceline
Hotel Aleluia(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$73
All reviewsshops restaurantsmin walkstayed herelatinchapeltvlobbypilgrimagesimplepilgrimsgroup
Reviewed 26 August 2012

The hotel is situated only few minutes/walking distance from Our lady of Fatima (the same as a lot of other hotels), but the room is very uncomfortable.... like a cell in monastery, very narrow bed and absolutelly to soft (old matress).... and also not very clean.... I found long black hair on my pillow :( Breakfast OK, very nice man at the reception....

If you are religius you have the nice chapel in the building... I would not stay there again, there are a lot of hotels in the same area... I decided for this one because of very good reviews, but this was not the "case" when I stayed there....

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelX17
Reviewed 18 August 2012

A fantastic stay. I was there with about 30 people on a Catholic, religious pilgrimage. They served wonderful food to our group. The lobby is breathtaking and has a religious gift shop. It seems very secure and I felt safe.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank jmsgirl
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Great hotel very close to shrine, just across the road and car park. Hotel staff were fantastic. very very helpful. Stayed here with friends. Beds were great, best nights sleep i have had in a long time. highly recommended.The only thing i didnt like was the continental breakfast as i would have preferred irish or english breakfast.I would give this hotel 5*.

Room Tip: All rooms as far as i know are the same so it wouldnt matter which room you choose
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank derrylad1
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Domus Pacis is nicely situated behind the Basilica, beyond the parking lots. It's a short walk and pleasant in that you don't have to pass any shops between the Sanctuary grounds and this hotel. Front desk staff is helpful. I ate only breakfast here; it was adequate. The room was also adequate and clean. The TV carried EWTN. No internet except in lobby; free 15 minutes was nice to complete flight check-in. Nice collection of historic Fatima photos on the hallway and stairwell walls. They have a shop on site but it was never open. When I asked when it was normally open, the response was "it's not". That certainly held true. (For your shopping, do stick to the two Sanctuary owned shops over the numerous commercial shops. One is on the left side of the Basilica; walk through the arched "arm" behind the large Holm Oak tree. The shop is next to the Sanctuary book store. The other is the first store on the left side of Rua Francisco Marto.) I also stayed at Casa Sao Nuno which I preferred over Domus Pacis. Casa is slightly further from the Basilca but much more active and updated than Domus Pacis.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 12km_commuter
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This hotel was exactly what I was looking for! I traveled with my 90 yr old grandma to Fatima and we were both impressed with this hotel beyond words! Its very close to Basilica and from our room you can hear the beautiful church bells and even singing! its about a five min walk to Shrine....very close! And the room very Clean Clean Clean....everything was perfect from begining to end...breakfast was nice...some eggs, cereal, meats, bread, yogurt, fruit, danishes coffee etc....all you could possibly want....the overall feel of this hotel with the artwork and statues, and even the little chapel really added to our Fatima experience...it was a pleasure to come back there each evening...thanks for a wonderful stay...cynthia

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family