for me it was a deal, the location. the facilities, the price-everything was perfect!
firstly about location:
1. bust stop from/to airport is just across the pombal's place
2. you have a metro station just 2minutes walk from hotel with connection to another metro line
3. you have a bus station to belem just 2minutes walk from hotel, yes the trip by bas is not very fast, but you have real impression of city
4. free bus to big discount centre and bus stop for sightseeing tours are again situated on pombal's place
5. quiet neighborhood, no clubs or disco, or bars. so if you dont waste all your night hanging out it's probably-not the best place to live.
the room itself was cosy, simple, everything worked properly, no bad small from bathroom, clean enough, nice bed, simple safe. free wifi, not slow, not fast.
the breakfast was real surprise! didnt except much for that price, but at whole you have plenty of choices to eat (even warm dishes) and enough place, staff works very fast during rush-hours.
the staff at receprion was helpful, firstly we were given room on the 1 floor, which was diaster for my taste, cause you could hear the noise from busy prospect, you couldnt open the window nor for air, nor for the light- everyone from the street or from a car can see you through window, and you really wanted to enjoy the to park. but the next day we mooved into another room, and everything was perfect.
i will reccomend this hotel for my friends and next time in lisboa will stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban haven where the commotion does not enter.To enjoy the city does not mean you need to do without some peace and privacy.The HF Fénix Garden provides the desirable paradox of staying in the heart of Lisbon and feeling protected from all stress.The referential acoustic insulation allows you to observe the city bustle from the window as if it is not real. A strange feeling of seclusion kept in the wide aisles and common areas where, even if the hotel is full, you can feel peace.The decoration and comfort of the HF Fénix Garden make you forget the city and even that you are in a three star hotel. Something that you will only remember on check-out. Very closed to the hotel is Marquês de Pombal, several of Lisbon's main points of interest and all the transportation networks in the city.The HF Fénix Garden offers several free services, such as Internet access in the entire hotel. But the most surprising offer is the feeling of staying in an oasis in the middle of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HF Fenix Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hf Fenix Garden Lisbon