1,850 results
All reviews metro station sister hotel hop on hop garden view pombal roundabout hot and cold food fresh fruit minute walk busy road eduardo vii park hotel is clean breakfast room breakfast was included city break breakfast staff excellent location star hotel
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is placed a few metters from the metro line, just at the end of the main street in Lisbon.
The room was clean and the furniture is well maintained, the bathroom was clean also.
I was suprised to get each day for free in the room two botels of water.
The towels were changed daily.
The beakfast is variated.
Overall it is good choice to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catalin B
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Our flight back to the US was cancelled that morning and we scrambled to find a hotel for the night. We previously stayed as the HF Fenix Music Hotel the week prior and if the Fenix Garden Hotel was anything close to that as far as amenities we knew we were perfect! We arrived at the hotel early and they kindly stored our luggage so we could spend the day in Alfama. We arrived back at the hotel and were greeted kindly and professionally by the front desk team. Our room was ready early, and they even granted us two beds (the only reservation we could get that morning was a single full bed) as I was traveling with my girlfriend. The room was very nice, overlooking the park and the center, clean, comfortable beds and very nice bathroom, although not as large as the Fenix Music Hotel bathroom. We were there for just one night, and if we had more time I wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel is within walking distance to the center, restaurants, shopping, etc. We used Uber a lot which is the way to go. We left early for our flight the next day so we were sad we couldn't have the complimentary breakfast. I don't know what that would have been like, but again, if was anything close the Fenix Music Hotel the breakfast there was the best, and better than any other place we stayed in Portugal. If we return to Lisbon, or any of the surrounding areas I would only stay the the HF Fenix properties!

Room Tip: At the center of Lisbon, within waking distance to everything!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SDPeterson
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Fenix Garden hotel. On checking in we asked for a quiet room at the back of the hotel ( this had already been requested when booking). The young male receptionist stated categorically that as the room was on the fifth floor, and despite being at the front, we would definitely not be disturbed by noise. He was not prepared to move us to the back. That night hooting car horns etc was constant until 2.30 am (Porto had just won a big football match) The following night, more of the same. When I spoke to reception they seemed indifferent. Such a shame as the attention and friendliness we experienced with a sister hotel in Porto was a huge contrast to the level of service here.
On a positive note, the rooms were comfortable, kept very clean, tea and coffee were available in the room and the breakfast was excellent with a very attentive manager in the restaurant.
If noise at night is an issue, I strongly advise you to get a guarantee of a room at the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emcgsy
Reviewed 11 April 2018

This is the third of the HF hotels i have used in Lisbon and as always they never fail to please. What shocked me here was the size of the bed nearly 8ft across, A large well lit room and a good size bathroom.The breakfast as always was a buffet with plenty to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 10 April 2018

It was a great place to stay on so many fronts. We were given a charming welcome but when asked for my passport I realised I had lost it. The hotel staff were relaxed and by the following day had located it in the lost and found in the airport. All members of staff were friendly, well informed and pleasant.
The rooms were lovely, breakfasts were more than adequate and the coffee was good. It was a great location with a metro very close and on a good bus route. We intend to return and will stay here agin.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple