+ Perfect location in the historical center of Lisbon, nice and fresh but tiny rooms. Pretty big bathroom.
- No parking near hotel, the one that is suggested is rather expensive. Weak wifi in the room. Poor breakfast
= OK value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vincci Baixa hotel is the Vincci chain's first hotel in Portugal. In the centre of Lisbon and less than 7 km away from the airport, Vincci Baixa is set in a privileged location in the downtown shopping and financial district, one of the city's liveliest areas. Baixa has a wealth of shops, dozens of open-air bars and is popular with musicians and artists, giving it a bohemian air that is very much in keeping with the rest of the city. Praca do Comercio (200m); Rua Augusta (200m). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Splitty, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vincci Baixa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Vincci Hotel Lisbon
- Vincci Hotel Baixa