All reviews great location living room baixa chiado metro station free breakfast main building fifth floor barrio alto air conditioning stayed for nights privates city laundry europe tram square cafes euros
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hostel was nice and neat, the food was pretty good.
But...
There was some distraction in the staff behavior, like after the silence they were yelling, running and playing the music very loudly, so what I'm trying to say is that the staff could not follow they own rules they have gave to us.
Not coming back!

Room tip: There were no good rooms
1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Well, the hostel was good. Our room was good and toilets too, but why there was a window to one of boys' shower room in one of girls' shower room? And there were too many bugs in the bathroom. Breakfast was good. The staff was nice, but why everyone complained about everything? Like knocking.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed in the hostel with a big school group for 10 days. Rooms were really good except the beds. Beds weren't so comfortable. Location was excellent because the underground was so close. Hostel was clean and safe. There wasn't a toilet in the rooms, but that didn't matter because the toilet in hostel was so clean.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at the Poets with our group for 10 days. Actually we were the first Finnish people ever visited there! I haven't been in that many hostels, but this hostel really gave a good feeling. The rooms were quiet and people respected each other. The lounge was very comfortable and welcoming. Showers were clean, but for me they were a bit too small, since I´m a tall guy. Also the rooms were great but the matress was a bit pointy and some people may find difficulties in that. The flaws I´m writing are just small ones, and you can find them anywhere. All along I give Poets four stars and a high recommendations. Thank you Poets!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed with my husband and almost two years old soon in a private room. Very comfortable bed also for our soon. Great location - underground just a few steps from hostels, the same tramp. People who work there very helpful 24 hours per day. For us the only minus was elevator which was broken very often, but for sure rest perfect. We stayed also in the same hostel in Porto.

Date of stay: April 2014