“Fabolous place in downtown”
Review of Lisbon Guests

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lisbon Guests
Ranked #146 of 274 Lisbon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This guest house is 200 meters from the AVENIDA metro station (blue line) and is located in a very beautiful charming location for all persons who want to discover this city by walk, because all the main attractions are very close to this place.

The area is very safe because in proximity to luxury hotels and spanish embassy.

We had a great time also thanks to Ana (the owner) who helped us to feel like at home from just arrived.

Each floor has a full kitchen and a large bathroom for guests and they was cleaned every morning.

We recommend this place to all and it's a good deal for the excellent quality/price balance.

Marco e Carlotta

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EverGrin

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Found this place by accident, and immediately booked myself 2 weeks before arrival. Location was close to Avenidas Metro Station (Azul Line), and only 10 minutes walk to the Rossio.

The host, Ana Rita was very very very friendly and helped us to move around in Lisbon. Bedroom, kitchen and washroom were always kept clean and spotless. Price, very reasonable and affordable

The downside, it was situated right in front of an eating place, where people talked loudly right if front of the hostel until midnight.

Overall, I highly recommend Lisbon Guests

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed for two nights with my partner on a weekend in October. We had to book here last minute due to our original B&B double booking us.

Location- we found it easily and it was only 2 minutes from the metro station. It is a pleasant stroll into Lisbon and on both mornings there was a flea market stretching down the road.

Facilities- the bathroom was clean and spacious, although the shower was attached half way down the wall so you had to crouch to wash your hair. We did not use the kitchen but it looked clean and tidy.

Room- our room was lovely, clean and tidy with high ceilings and a fab view out the back of the hotel. There were towels for our use in the wardrobe.

The only complaint I could make was that some of the other residents were pretty noisy but this a hostel and not a hotel so it is to be expected. I would suggest this for a group travelling rather than a couple looking for a relaxing break.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hostel is very noisy, there are some peoble arriving really late in the night and making noise.There are many stairs and also there are queues to go to the bathroom. From my point of view the room was uncomfortable. Very disappointed. I went because I read good reviews here, however is a very seedy place. The location is really nice, it is the only good thing.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2011

We are a brazilian couple making a round world trip and we stayed in Lisbon Guests for 4 days. The place is very clean, perfect location, beauty decoration. We felt that the Guesthouse was made with love by her owner, Ana Rita. She's always smiling and trying to help the clients.
We felt in home !! Thanks

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2011

This hostel is clean and very conveniently located near the Avenida metro stop. I stayed here on 2 separate occasions, both times staying on the second floor. Both rooms I stayed in were simply decorated and comfortable. Towels were provided. The first time I stayed at this hostel. the shared bathroom was a hassle because the other guests took a long time and used all of the hot water. However, it was not a problem during my second stay. The hostel also has a fairly large kitchen (with a pleasant balcony). A computer is available, although it is a bit slow. All in all, this hostel is a good value for the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2010

A really nice change from the usual hostel/pension vibe,me and my girlfriend stayed for 3 nights and slept like logs.rita the manager,who also has perfect english,is an extrodinarly nice host.
The rooms are clean and the apartments are spacious with internet in each.also so close to the metro and resturants.really added to my lisbon experience,wonderful value for what you pay for and would recommend it to anyone:)

Dave.