“Relaxing stay in Clube do Lago”
Review of Clube do Lago

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lisbon
Clube do Lago
Ranked #204 of 253 Hotels in Lisbon
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I really enjoyed staying in Clube do Lago, this apartment was so big, we had a hugh sitting room and kitchenette, a toilet downstairs, then upstairs we had a very big bathroom and a hugh bedroom. We had a balcony in the bedroom and the sitting room both overlooking the pool, which was really nice. There was just a few things I would have changed, there was no toaster in the kitchen which I would have liked, as I love toast for breakfast. Also in the evenings I love to relax with a glass of wine and watch some television, there was a big television in the sitting room and also in the bedroom but unfortunately we could not get a film or anything to watch as most of the channels were in Portuguese. The staff were very pleasant and very helpful and went out of their way to help us in any way they could to enjoy our holiday. I really liked the area that this hotel was in, we were about 20 mins downhill away from the beach but this did not bother us. Overall I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family