“Best hostel I've ever stayed at”
Review of Home Lisbon Hostel

Home Lisbon Hostel
Ranked #4 of 494 Speciality Lodging in Lisbon
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Incredible amenities, reasonable price, very helpful staff, wonderful dinners. I wish all hostels were like this! The bedrooms have everything from curains to a nightlight. I was traveling solo, and the staff helped me plan each of my days. And the family dinners are a great way for solo travelers to meet one another.

Room Tip: Every room is great. I was in a 6 person room, but only 2 of us were there.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've been to many hostels in my life, and this is the best I've ever been to (a close second would be the Yes! hostel in Porto, with whom Home has a partnership and can get you a 10% discount). The staff is amazing and very helpful. The rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable and equipped with a light and a power outlet. The location is great.

The best thing though is the bar! Make sure to hang out there for Mama's dinner and the happy hours specials!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very good place.

In the city center, price was great and stuff made us feel so good the whole time we were there.
Id be bookin this hostel again if I come anytime soon to Lisbon.

We felt so good being in here

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We only stayed there for couple of days but really enjoyed. The room were so clean well designed. All the furnitures are new and comfortable. As its name suggest you feel like at home during your stay. Breakfast was good and it has really good locations. Also the staffs were so friendly and extremely helpful.We have appreciated all the services that they provided to us during our stay. I strongly recommend people to stay in this hostel if they are looking for safety and comfort.

Room Tip: There were no swimming pool .Of course I mistakenly pressed :) But I am sure if there were one it wo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Best people, best food, best location and best organization I've ever seen in hostels. I am sure it is the best place in Lisbon. Very smart solutions for everything. I had a wonderful stay. I love the staff there and hope to have the chance to be again at home in Lisbon. :-*

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2014

All the great reviews for this place are absolutely accurate! I've stayed in a lot of hostels but this one is really very special. Super friendly atmosphere that is really conducive to meeting and socializing with others. Mama's dinners are fantastic and make sure to do at least one if you stay here! Every room was immaculate, the location was perfect and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. This place truly deserves all its accolades and would highly recommend to any young person who wants a fun time in Lisbon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olga L
Reviewed 5 April 2014

You'll definitely feel like you were at home. I've never seen a staff so friendly, nice and helpful before. Everything is really clean and organised. Mama's dinner is totally worth it and delicious! It was an amazing experience. Thanks mama!

• Stayed: April 2014