“Best hostel we ever seen before!!!”
Review of Home Lisbon Hostel

Home Lisbon Hostel
Ranked #4 of 494 Speciality Lodging in Lisbon
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Incredible amenities, reasonable price, very helpful staff, wonderful dinners. I wish all hostels were like this! The bedrooms have everything from curains to a nightlight. I was traveling solo, and the staff helped me plan each of my days. And the family dinners are a great way for solo travelers to meet one another.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed here last year and really enjoyed myself. I was travelling by myself at the time and was just blown away by the warmth of the staff, Mama, good amenities, and the guests. I love how they have a bar and the guests can drink, chill, have fun there. Going out at night is great fun in Lisbon, and staying in at Home to drink and socialise after dinner is just as fun. I am happy to say that coming back a year later, Home still really charmed me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I spent just one night at Home Lisbon and I was impressed. Great ambience, great service, and clean rooms and bathrooms. I just wish they have private rooms. They have happy hours and offers some good snacks, it probably doesn't happen everyday, but I loved it.
I not only recommend it as I would come back. Ah! You can also leave your luggage there for the day after cheek out. <3

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Really wish I had been there for more than 2 nights! Good location in Baixa-Chiado, nice beds with spacious lockers underneath, wonderfully powerful showers, AND really really nice staff. I didn't want to leave!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

everything are excellant apart from the lift and late cleaning. I love the living room, staffs and food. Mama is a very kind woman.

talking about the late room cleaning, I checked in at 14.00 while I found the bed wasn't cleaned as it was supposed to be. well... and the lift is a bit scary.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room Tip: Every room is great. I was in a 6 person room, but only 2 of us were there.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've been to many hostels in my life, and this is the best I've ever been to (a close second would be the Yes! hostel in Porto, with whom Home has a partnership and can get you a 10% discount). The staff is amazing and very helpful. The rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable and equipped with a light and a power outlet. The location is great.

The best thing though is the bar! Make sure to hang out there for Mama's dinner and the happy hours specials!