“I love it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Home Lisbon Hostel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Home Lisbon Hostel
Ranked #2 of 406 Speciality Lodging in Lisbon
Leiria, Portugal
“I love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was spectacular weekend... I went to Lisbon with some friends, they prefered to stay in an hotel and I choosed this hostel. I met a lots of people, I had fun in pub crawl around Bairro Alto, ate delicious delicacies cooked by Mamma,... In few words, it was amazing!
By the way, my friends became jealous... :-P

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Incredible amenities, reasonable price, very helpful staff, wonderful dinners. I wish all hostels were like this! The bedrooms have everything from curains to a nightlight. I was traveling solo, and the staff helped me plan each of my days. And the family dinners are a great way for solo travelers to meet one another.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed here last year and really enjoyed myself. I was travelling by myself at the time and was just blown away by the warmth of the staff, Mama, good amenities, and the guests. I love how they have a bar and the guests can drink, chill, have fun there. Going out at night is great fun in Lisbon, and staying in at Home to drink and socialise after dinner is just as fun. I am happy to say that coming back a year later, Home still really charmed me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Santos, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I spent just one night at Home Lisbon and I was impressed. Great ambience, great service, and clean rooms and bathrooms. I just wish they have private rooms. They have happy hours and offers some good snacks, it probably doesn't happen everyday, but I loved it.
I not only recommend it as I would come back. Ah! You can also leave your luggage there for the day after cheek out. <3

Decatur, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Really wish I had been there for more than 2 nights! Good location in Baixa-Chiado, nice beds with spacious lockers underneath, wonderfully powerful showers, AND really really nice staff. I didn't want to leave!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

everything are excellant apart from the lift and late cleaning. I love the living room, staffs and food. Mama is a very kind woman.

talking about the late room cleaning, I checked in at 14.00 while I found the bed wasn't cleaned as it was supposed to be. well... and the lift is a bit scary.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room Tip: Every room is great. I was in a 6 person room, but only 2 of us were there.