“Nice And authentic ”
Review of Ganesha Palace

Ganesha Palace
Reserve with
Ganesha Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 5,058 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: Ganesha Palace is located next to Largo do Rato. It is a very pleasant and cozy space where you can enjoy a meal with the true aromas of India and Italy, we have TV with sports channels, Wi-Fi. With capacity for about 150 people. Ganesha Palace is the ideal place to come with family or with a group of friends, we have group menus.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant serves authentic Indian dishes And you can tell them to adjust the level of spicy-ness according to your taste.

The service time is remarkably fast and the food is served on burners which keeps the dishes warm.

It was the first time for me to taste Cobra Beer as well (since they ran out of king fisher beer) and I was surprisedly impressed with the taste of it!

The staff is super polite and friendly.

We had a lamb briyani, palak paneer (Spinach), naan And bagan gaita (egg plant) and Two bottles of beer and the price was about €30 which is pretty good!

1  Thank Ed S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This past summer I went to Ganesha palace again and I really enjoy the experience. We tried new things. We also tried a dish from the Italian side of this restaurant and we also had the delicious Indian they have there. We had naan and the starters were really amazing. We had chicken palak, Goa prawn curry. Those dishes were amazing. Also, the staff and the service was very nice to the food didn’t take a lot of time and also the staff there at the restaurant was very kind to there customers. I will be going there again with my family or friends. If you come to Portugal go to Ganesha Palace they have amazing food.

1  Thank Sonia S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Once again, I went to Ganesha palace and this place is amazing the food is delicious and I really enjoyed it. I think that I will be going there with my friends and family. They have a beautiful designed place in the inside and it is really nice. The service there at Ganesha palace was really good as well the staff there was very kind and I really enjoyed the experience . This time I went there were new things introduced, they started southern meals/dishes. I had a dosa with was really really really tasty and I really enjoyed it everything was so nicely placed and prepared which also made the experience better and so worth it. I definitely think that this was an awesome idea to add other foods because I don’t think that I have been to any place where they have this here in Lisbon so I really enjoyed that . The meals were very nicely prepared and they looked so delicious when they came. I will also include a picture of the dosa. But I think that if you are visiting Portugal you should definitely go to Ganesha palace it has delicious Indian food and maybe you might get to try something new. So I really recommend going to this place, I love the experience every time

2  Thank Muskaan S
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I like the Italian food and masala dosa was very delicious the service also good. Great place to dine with light music .....Totally I loved the food & place.

2  Thank Bangar S
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I have found good food here. Especially starter (Cheese Naan and pani puri).
Nice service.