“Can order smaller portions”

Cais ao Mar - Cervejaria Marisqueira
Ranked #151 of 5,120 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$23 - US$113
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I agree with many of the reviews: seafood is good but the mixed platter is a lot of food and can get expensive. While not on the menu it is possible to order a smaller mixed platter that is perfect for two. Just ask. When we visited it was €45 ( vs. €75 )

3  Thank Jill L

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing dinner!!! Lovely waiters!! Tasty food! Best place for me! Thanks for your service, it was really great

1  Thank Elena G
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Craving fresh seafood —> googled seafood restaurants near me —> found this place —> ate all the fresh seafood! Cais ao Mar was a lovely surprise. The staff were attentive and go above and beyond to ensure your dining experience is top notch. We ordered the Super Nova share platter but didn’t like the sound of crab pâté so asked if we could substitute for something else and they were more than happy to accommodate our request. The seafood was delicious, the price was reasonable and the staff were fabulous. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Kate P
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife on Saturday evening 16 June, called in whilst walking past earlier and booked a table. We ate the platter with shellfish (and some oysters as extras because I'm greedy!).
The food was fantastic, well it should be on the coast with the ingredients they have, the differentiator with this restaurant was the service. Staff were alert, attentive happy to recommend (I bought a wine on their recommendation that I wouldn't have ordered in a million years, it was superb and reasonably priced).
All in all, a very good experience, it's pricey overall but worth it for a Saturday night with your other half.
We'll be back ...

1  Thank Mark_S1304
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant as a group of 12 persons.
Everything was perfect.
Fish is great, sea food is fresh, steaks are excellent.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Very recommended restaurant per my personal opinion.

1  Thank mkairaq3766