“Seafood in World Class”

Price range: US$23 - US$117
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodré
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and My wife could not select. Therefor we ordered a mix of seafood. I can only say fantastic. My wife thought the waterssnails were kind of challenge so the waitor brought in Some extra Mozambiques schrimps.
Fantastic service and the personell really cared about us.
Tip - Try the Alvarihno Vino Verde it was really wearth the money.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I agree with many of the reviews: seafood is good but the mixed platter is a lot of food and can get expensive. While not on the menu it is possible to order a smaller mixed platter that is perfect for two. Just ask. When we visited it was €45 ( vs. €75 )

1  Thank Jill L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing dinner!!! Lovely waiters!! Tasty food! Best place for me! Thanks for your service, it was really great

1  Thank Elena G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Craving fresh seafood —> googled seafood restaurants near me —> found this place —> ate all the fresh seafood! Cais ao Mar was a lovely surprise. The staff were attentive and go above and beyond to ensure your dining experience is top notch. We ordered the Super Nova share platter but didn’t like the sound of crab pâté so asked if we could substitute for something else and they were more than happy to accommodate our request. The seafood was delicious, the price was reasonable and the staff were fabulous. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Kate P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with my wife on Saturday evening 16 June, called in whilst walking past earlier and booked a table. We ate the platter with shellfish (and some oysters as extras because I'm greedy!).
The food was fantastic, well it should be on the coast with the ingredients they have, the differentiator with this restaurant was the service. Staff were alert, attentive happy to recommend (I bought a wine on their recommendation that I wouldn't have ordered in a million years, it was superb and reasonably priced).
All in all, a very good experience, it's pricey overall but worth it for a Saturday night with your other half.
We'll be back ...