I stayed there for 3 nights, this are my findings.
* great location (close to underground and in the city centre)
* very good breakfast buffet
* friendly staff
* integrated radio in the room
* room wasn't very clean, especially bathroom
* very loud in the room due to elevator
* bathroom requires some maintenance work
* not enough space for your clothes and I was alone
* no staircase (only emergency outside), you have to use a very small elevator
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Turim Restauradores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.