“Delicious Indian restaurant in Cascas!”
Review of Gandhi Palace

Gandhi Palace
Reserve with
Gandhi Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 4,640 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Great food and drinks in really good price. Try coconut curry sauce and lassi! <3

Location is perfect - just in the heart of Cascas.

1  Thank MonalisaPod

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stumbled across this restaurant in bairro alto, we were looking for a nice Indian restaurant and that's just what we found! Lovely polite staff and delicious food! Will definitely be coming back when next in lisbon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've been here several times and it's actually one of my favourite indian restaurants in the city.
Love the goan chicken with mushrooms. Some dishes I like better in other restaurants (like the tikka masala), but I enjoyed all the sweeter dishes I have tried here.
It also has italian food (low prices) but I've never tried it.
The food is good, as is the service, the staff is nice, and the place is quiet and pleasantly decorated. Recommended!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I am Indian my friend is Korean we love Indian food!!! We have been to so many Indian restaurant!!! & my fiancé is head Indian chef!! But this is so far best food & best service ever!! My friend even said she will eat this even if she's not hungry.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

They can make the food as spicy as you want it. Chef from Punjab and very friendly staff. Stumbled upon this place at 330pm when most restaurants in the area are closed....