“Perfect choice for dinner in Lisbon”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 4,503 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chiado & Carmo
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband and I were looking for a classy restaurant for dinner on our last night in Portugal, and happened to walk upon Limoncello. It had very nice curb appeal and the menu in the window looked appealing, so we were excited to try it out. We were not disappointed! We had a delicious dinner start to finish, as well as fabulous service. Joao, our waiter, was fantastic! He was very attentive and gave great recommendations based on our questions. We liked the location of the restaurant, the fact that it was quaint but "happening", and we loved sitting by the windows on the second floor. The owner was also very hospitable, bringing us glasses of Lemon Cello to toast before leaving. We would absolutely recommend Limoncello!

2  Thank Noraleen L

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We attended limoncello for my fiancées 30th birthday with 3 other friends and we all had a wonderful time. The food was simple well cooked Italian food. The waiter was excellent even though they were a head chef down and under pressure. We all really loved our meals and the setting was really nice in a great part of Lisbon. The owner Albino was very hospitable and even sent out a free birthday cake for the birthday girl! I highly recommend this restaurant and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank agentgch
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Looked like the waiter also worked as a chef! :) Took some time to get the food, but the food was good! Cozy and tiny place with second floor seating.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Food in limoncello was amazing! I had bruchetta for starters and risotto with prawns for main and they were both amazing, tiramisu was also delightful. I can really recommend this restaurant for all who loves true italian food. Service was excellent and very very friendly.

1  Thank Ellabellla5
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had an amazing evening in this restaurant. From the start, the service was very good, the waiter was very friendly and helpful and so was the owner. We had two pasta dishes, which were both very good. Also, you have to try a dessert, they are very good. We had the 'try-out' plate, with four different desserts. I have tried a lot of tiramisu in my life, but this one was the absolute best. At the end, I asked if I could have the recipes of the deserts, and the cook came out of the kitchen, who was a real italian and only speaks italian, and he told me everything I wanted to know about these recipes.
We went back the night after, but sadly they were closed that night because of a holiday.

1  Thank Titia Z