great staff in a refreshingly eco friendly hotel
fairly close to the center of town in an area that seems to be headed in a positive direction
only two concerns:
1. shower in a queen suite--not quite sure what the architects/designers had in mind, but discretion is the better part.......
2. spa seems to be open to the local population---which in itself opens the door for a myriad of problems :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspira Santa Marta Hotel is a medium-sized, trendy 4 star hotel offering an urban retreat to those visiting Lisbon for business or pleasure. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, in Rua de Santa Marta, just off Avenida da Liberdade. With a contemporary decor, Santa Marta Hotel offers 89 rooms of different categories. Here lighting, color, sound, energy and materials have been carefully designed and put together according to the principles of Feng Shui. The rooms are equipped with integrated, cutting-edge technology allowing guests the freedom to remain in touch with business colleagues, family and friends and to access local information - all at the touch of a button or two. Whether visiting Lisbon on business or leisure, our aim is to provide our guests with a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inspira Santa Marta Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.