Travelled to Lisbon recently and stayed for 2 nights at the house. The service from the staff is amazing. I had communications from them before I arrived asking what is my time of arrival. They were very helpful in terms of what to see. The location of the hotel is on a quiet street near the Estrella church. The rooms are also very nice and I had a balcony overlooking the city and also a view of the sea. Beds are comfortable. They also have air conditioning.
1. Amazing view from the roof terrace.
2. Breakfast is very good.
3. Service from staff and welcome from the owner was amazing.
4. Location is quiet.
5. The price is very reasonable.
1. This is not a 5 star resort, however it is a cosy bed and breakfast.
2. Location is a little away from the city which is not too bad of a thing.
3. The master bedroom I had had a separate bathroom outside the room.
I highly recommend this place. The service is some of the best I have ever received anywhere.
The staff really make you feel you are part of their family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In what used to be a big family's home in the best neighbourhood in Lisbon, The HOUSE is a "boutique B&B" that offers its guests a sophisticated but relaxed ambiance inside, and a terrace with a breathtakingly beautiful view over Lisboa. Come, you will feel at home in The HOUSE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House Hotel Lisbon