“Lovely Boutique Hotel in a Fabulous Location” 5 of 5 bubbles

LX Boutique Hotel
Ranked #40 of 247 Hotels in Lisbon
GreenLeadersBronze level
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely Boutique Hotel in a Fabulous Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Lx Boutique Hotel provided my husband and I with an amazing stay. The property itself is truly lovely and beautifully appointed - very quaint and charming in every way. Right from our arrival in Lisbon the hotel staff were very friendly, helpful and extremely attentive. No request was too big or difficult for the staff, they assisted us in directions, dinner reservations, travel arrangements, as well offering wonderful suggestions to experience some of Lisbon's hidden treasures.

The location was perfect, the lively bar and restaurant district was steps away from the hotel. All the major districts of Lisbon were readily accessible by foot from the hotel and when a nice relaxing walk was in order the waterfront was literally one minute from the doorsteps of the hotel. Another great feature of this property is the close proximity of the transit station, one of the main stations was also a one minute venture from the hotel.

The rooms were a good size, with a very comfortable bed and spacious bathroom. Even though the hotel is located in a relatively busy and bustling area the room was very quiet, in fact you would never know that the lively bar district was just minutes away.

The property also offers an up scale restaurant on the premises, however never had a chance to try it so I cannot comment on the food offered.

My husband and I absolutely loved Lisbon and have every intention of returning, we most undoubtedly will book at the Lx Boutique again.

Many thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lxboutiquehotel, Manager at LX Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Japa,

Thank you so much for the time you took to comment your experience at the lx boutique hotel. It was great having you with us and even better to feel we're able to fulfil your expectations.

I'm really happy you valued our location and arquitechture! The location is indeed fantastic, one of the most trendy neighberhoods in Lisbon, with everything at a short walk distance! We didn't mention it but, on your return you must go for the Riverwalk! Amazing..

Keep up the city and hotel news on our fb page and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Gonçalo Dias

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Hi,

I just wanted to say what excellent service I had received from the staff at LX Boutique Hotel. Firstly, I had a friend that was staying with me and the hotel was booked under my name, they were able to let my friend check in prior to me arriving without any issues.

I had initially only booked one nights accommodation as I was unsure of whether I would be staying in Lisbon or not. So I had checked online and I noticed that the hotel was fully booked so I had asked staff if they could assist in helping me to get a room, and they were able to accommodate me for the next 3 days at the same internet rate I had booked my original room.

The new room we had moved to also had frosted glass/see through bathrooms and seeing as a friend was staying with me it was a little awkward, and when I had asked the staff to see if there was anything they could do to assist, they were more than happy to move me to another room. It was such a lovely experience and the staff were so wonderful and always happy to assist.

As for the hotel itself, it was great and comfortable, the rooms were clean and the location was amazing. Right in the centre of everything and close to public transport. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Lisbon.

Thanks LX Boutique for such a wonderful experience.

Margaret

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Margaret,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was great having you with us!

Our daily goal is to make our guests feel as confortable as possible and so, if we can, we'll attend all your requests! It's not work, it's pleasure!

Hope to see you soon in the near future! On your comeback, don't forget to check our website where you'll find for sure the best online offers. Anything you may need from us or from Lisbon, don't hesitate to ask.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I came to Lisbon for two days for work and stayed in this boutique hotel. It looked nice online but it was even better in real life! I was really pleasantly surprised and loved it.
I initially thought it would be a bit "shabby chic" but it feels quite luxurious. The rooms are immaculate, you're in the heart of the city but it is incredibly quiet (no noise at night whatsoever!), and the bed and fabric were amazingly comfy.
Service was excellent and I loved the décor, which brought a nice personal touch.
Location was, you couldn't be more central. The train station and the Chiado are not even 5min walk, and both the tram and bus stop by your door.
I had a fantastic time and can't wait to return. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lxboutiquehotel, Gerente geral at LX Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Tabyria,

Thank you so much for such a kind words! It was great having you with us and even better to feel we were able to make your business journey more pleasent! It's a great place to be when you're travellingfor work!

Follow the city and hotel news on fb page and, on your return, check our website for the best online deals. If you feel like doing a business agreement between our companies, feel free to contact us!

Hope to see you soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Location was, you couldn't be more central. The train station and the chiado are not even 5min walk, and both the tram and bus stop by your door.
I had a fantastic time and can't wait to return. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Helene,

Hope to see you soon.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Was a gem of a place to stay in Lisbon, hotel was plush, staff very friendly and helpful. Centrally located and public transportation just outside. Extremely clean, and comfortable. Plenty of attractions close by

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Kieran,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was great to have you at lx boutique hotel! On your return don't forget to check the rates on our website, where the best online deals are guarenteed.

In the meanwhile follow our fb page to keep up with the city and hotel news!

Kind regards
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've stayed here with my husband for 4 nights: 2 nights in a Standard Double Room, and 2 nights in a Superior Double Room with River View. The decoration of the rooms is very chic and clean.

The Standard Double room was lovely,but a little small for our two luggage. Also, it was facing one of the alleys with lots of bars that were very noisy up until 5AM in the morning. Usually this wouldn't have been a problem, since the location of the hotel was what attracted us in the first place. However, if you are looking for a quiet place, you should choose a room facing the river.

The Superior Double Room with River View was great, a lot larger than our previous one, a nice view, more quite and a separate and more secure entrance from the lobby. However, the price/ night had been a lot larger as well.

The staff was helpful and and the restaurant downstairs had a lovely ambiance.

Overall, it was a great choice for staying in Lisbon.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the river are quieter and larger.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LidiaZ983
Dear Lidia,

Thank you so much for your review. It was great having you at lx boutique hotel and we expect to see you back in the near future. On your return, don't forget to check our website where we guarentee the best online deals.

About your comments, I'm happy you could sleep on two different room categories! Standard rooms were thought for short stays (2 day average) and have the essential one needs to rest from a busy day. The superior rooms are totally different, larger and with unique views.

While deciding for your return, follow the hotel and city news through our fb page.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and it was perfect. Right by the Cais do Sodre metro stop, the waterfront, tourist bus stops and walking distance to Bairro Alto and Chiado areas. Our room was clean, quiet, comfy beds, nice size, super cool decor. Staff was super helpful when planning day trips or asking for recommendations. Had very nice breakfast each morning at restaurant and they also served great sushi at night for dinner.

If I come back to Lisbon I'd definitely stay here again, so convenient and inviting!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank yo so much for the time you took to review your experience with us! It was great having you with us and even better to feel you've valued our location, it's indeed unique and the place to be!

Hope to see you in the near future. In the meanwhile keep up the city and hotel news on our fb page. If you need anything from us or from the city, don't hesitate to ask!