3,348 results
All reviews train station old world elegance beautiful hotel junior suite classic hotel public rooms perfect location concierge staff the hotel website breakfast buffet sitting room beautiful room five star hotel three nights rossio square i highly recommend this hotel fresh fruit
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great location for restaurants, nightlife, and getting around the city. Older, but well maintained, and renovated. Staff was great. Breakfast good, as well. Twenty minutes from airport. Would stay here again next time in Lisbon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank smspo
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for giving us your point of view regarding the Avenida Palace and its services.
I am delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your comments on our location and service.
I do hope that the Avenida Palace will welcome you back in the future.
Meanwhile, you may follow the Avenida Palace on Instagram and see the nice pictures of our daily activities.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was one of the most special hotels I have stayed in. I have traveled to many counties and stayed in beautiful places and this was exceptional. This historic and magnificent building, located in the center of charming Lisbon, Portugal, was a treasure. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable and clean. The staff, from those at the door, to the desk, to those serving the delicious complimentary breakfasts, were warm and accommodating. They greeted us with a smile and were pleasant and eager to help throughout our stay. We were sad to say goodbye and would recommend this highly to anyone!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank jodifinkel

Dear Guest,
Allow me to thank you for your rewarding comments about your stay at the Avenida Palace. I am delighted to know that you loved everything about our hotel and that you found the experience highly recommended.
It will be a pleasure to share your comments with all our team here and I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This hotel is located in the very heart of Lisbon and is a real showplace! 5 Stars and worth every star, the breakfast was amazing, the room super nice ( although you will need an american converter for the electric) the staff spoke english and were very helpful . Plenty of nice restaurants near by and taxi's right out front. If I ever go to Lisbon again this is where were staying!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Steve W
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you and your son chose to stay at the Avenida Palace. I cannot thank you enough for having taken the time and trouble to leave your remarks on TripAdvisor and for rating us with five stars.
It would be a great honor to welcome you back to the Avenida Palace in a future stay.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The palace was very old but looked nice. The rooms were super old and looked rundown. The service was ok but not great. They didn't go out of their way to make our stay better. For a five star hotel, my wife and I were really disappointed. Being the last stop in Europe, suppose to end the trip on a high but instead we were dying to go home.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel C

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at the Avenida Palace.
As the comfort of our guests really matters, I was deeply concerned to read that we did not meet your expectations, concluding that your experience didn´t reflect our standards.
I was very disappointed to read your service remark. You may be sure that all our Team pledges to provide the best personal services to each of our Guests.
With a prime location in the very centre of Lisbon, this Hotel, with more than a century of history and fully renovated as one can see on our website, is a symbol of our great city.
I do hope to have the honor and opportunity of welcoming you back at the Avenida Palace. Should that be the case, before booking your next stay, please contact me directly so we can go above and beyond your expectations.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Right in the heart of town, this Hotel is walking distance from several important things in the city . The staff is very friendly and the bar next to the lounge offers tea in the lounge as well . There are no restaurants in the Hotel and only breakfast and room service is available , besides a few basic snacks at the bar. The Hotel has comfortable rooms and is a palace tastefully converted . Has character therefore . Not clear why it qualifies as 5 star but would recommend it anyway. No pool

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying at the Avenida Palace and for leaving your kind words on TripAdvisor.
I look forward to welcoming you again in a not too distant future.
Yours sincerely,