“Dance all night”
Review of Lux

Lux
Ranked #167 of 216 Nightlife in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Lux Fragil is proud to present, week after week since 1998, some of the best music done in our lifetimes.
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best spots in Lisbon for a good night of dance with friends. The door policy is very hard but if you aren't in flip flops or in a group with some loud guys you shouldn't have any problems. Inside you'll find 3 different spaces that will amaze you. Expect to leave by 7:00 am ;)

1  Thank Joel S

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

From all the hype over trying lux and the long waiting line in front of it , you'd think your in for something amazing turns out to be just another club but a bit bigger one , nothing fancy about the music or the place.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was in Lisbon with my brother, I had went to this club 3 nights in a row all was well, all of a sudden on a Saturday night mind as well be in Moscow, the door mobsters became arrogant trying to get 200 Euros from my brother and I to get in, as they said Members only.. I was there every night before... like really every night....
Lisbon to tell you the truth a nice city, but things like these make you realize why they will never be a great destination.

I would not waste my time money or taxi ride to Lux, if you want good places clubs and bars go to Pink Street

10  Thank Ni6eman
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Four of us visited late on a Saturday night and had a great time! We were all foreigners and a mix of guys and girls and no problems getting in. The club is awesome and a great mix of music and people. We watched the sun rise and left when the club closed after a super fun night. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Like many other comments below we rocked up on Saturday with a few of us in flip flops so understandably turned away, 2 of our friends went in as they had shoes on and paid the €12 entry fee. We were also quoted the same price so decided to head back to our hostel to change shoes and return to the no queue club.

15 minutes later we arrived back in the queue only to be told by the colossal buffoon on the door that entry had increased 1,000% in 15 minutes to €240...

Needless to say these were ridiculous prices especially as our friends inside the club said the club was practically empty at 1:30

The same thing appeared to happen to all the other tourists and no qualms for the local people wanting to go in.

If you want a better night out I would highly recommend the Urban Beach club which was an absolute stormer!

10  Thank E-j G