Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon
  • Room Service
US$264
US$188
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$151
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Hotel Principe Lisboa(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$151
  • Bar/Lounge
1,850 results
All reviewsclose to the airportcampo grandefree shuttleshuttle service to the airportmetro stationan early flighttwo double bedsrental carstayed one nighttaxi ridecity centregreen linestandard roomnice bathroombig roombusiness tripbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

One of the best hotels in Lisbon. Big room, with comfort; massive bed, big toilet. Very close to the airport (you wont hear any airplane noise), therefore a little far from Lisbon's heart. However you got the tube, 5 minutes walking from the hotel (around 10-15 minutes to the city centre) and you can always get a taxi (10 minutes, -10 euros). Friendly staff. Be careful if Sporting Lisbon is playing at home, the stadium is just 200 metres away from the hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barreiro-London
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Because we had previously stayed here and had a very good experience, we folked out (which was more expensive as we had to opt for the superior room because there were three travellers in our party) the extra thinking our experience would be similar to the time before! It was not!

On entering, the room smelled damp and musty. It was quite spacious though. One of the glasses had a huge crack in it, and again there were only two glasses and two cups - there were three in our party and the hotel knew this! Don't touch the minibar, I had a can of coke where I was charged 2.80 Euros for the privilege! I had no idea of the price because the customer information booklet had pages missing from it!

I was the first person in our party to go into the bathroom and take a bath. In the bath were a number of hairs - they were not my own! This didn't impress me!

We slept well due to our long journey and had breakfast in the morning. The restaurant selection was good, but it did take staff 10 minutes to fill up the bacon when it ran out! Also there was no salt and pepper on our table and when coffee was brought to our table it came without milk so I had to get my own. I am sure the service is usually better but it was busy and they seemed short staffed. I don't expect this kind of service in a 4* hotel.

All in all, I will not stay here again, I would rather pay a little extra and stay at the new hotel by the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AbiKuwait
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel is a great choice if you want to find a nice hotel near the airport. We arrived late in the evening and the drive from the airport was less than 10 minutes. Our junior suite was really spaceful and I personally loved the theme of the bathroom. Beds were really soft and good for having a nice sleep. Our room was really quiet even the highway is right next to this hotel.

Professional staff.

Breakfast was really basic, nothing to complain.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Business hotel very close to airport. We took taxi there. Got in around 8PM so we went to Chinese restaurant next door which was good. The hotel had a nice room which was on the larger side but they said they upgraded our room because of Radisson membership. We used cash and points so it was only 60 euro a night. Room is modern and clean. Fair amount of English TV stations. It had a fancy shower setup with the long water massage bars but useless sense it would spray the water out onto the floor since it only had the glass door that only went 1/3rd the way of shower. Too bad. Also, there was a horribly strong mold smell in the bathroom. (I think management should check that out. We were in room 518). Breakfast buffet is 15 euro. I was disappointed with it. If you are lucky by the time you got to your table with your eggs, bacon and potatoes, they are warm. None of the hot food was actually hot. For 15 euro they should have had a chef preparing a cooked to order omelet! So we spent 30 euro for the 2 of us and had to get something at the metro station because we were still hungry. They are a 5 minute walk to metro (NOS building). Easy to get around from there. When we checked out, we asked if they could drive us to airport at 7pm. They said they only pick-up and drop off in the morning! What! You mean no one flys in or out in the afternoon or night in Portugal?! Strange to have a van sitting there with paying guest near the airport and no one can drive. Rated hotel lower just for that non-sense.

So based on the expensive breakfast buffet and the unhelpful van sitting outside, unless you need to stay near airport, I would stay closer to city central.

(To Travel Is To Live)

Room Tip: Don't pay 15 euro each for breakfast buffet as they don't have any cooked to order food. All food was luke warm. Better hot and fresh egg and cheese croissant for 3 euro at the NOS metro terminal.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John R
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Have previously stayed here and the room was quite small. This time the room was massive! In fact it was so big the TV felt too far away from the bed! Great bathroom! The staff were overall very good. This would be my favourite hotel when needing to be close to the Lisbon Airport!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple