We stayed there form 8 - 12.5.2014 and we had a great time. We booked a room 517 which is very spacious, two bathrooms, nice furniture, great huge comfy bad! Such a great sleeping there. Strongly recommend!
Check in was very fast, unfortunatelly check-out was very long! There were only 2 receptionist at a front desk and about 10people waitting. Also there was a billing trouble with some chiness group so we had to wait VERY long. Whole check-out was arround 37minutes!
Great is an location of a hotel. In the middle of Liberdade street, just in a center but "out of crowded streets". You can easily walk from there to any parts of town. Also undergound is just in front of a hotel as well as weekdays markets. Must say, best place to stay in Lisbon.
Also breakfast is very nice and you have plenty of choices. But please, never ever have a "ala-carte" breakfast. You pay a LOT of money. Will explain - in a brekafest menu, you can have a several choices of eggs - may be any you can imagine. But I wanted try "portuges style eggs" which I had to pay 8,50EUR - But I was curious so I had it - I was brought only egs and put a bacon on it ... ? I could not belive. So never take anything from menu, esspecially Portugese eggs... do suggest to cancel ala carte breakfast menu.
We also tryied an ADLIB restaurant, which was a very friendly and nice, but service poor. Detail explanation in "adlib restaurant review".
We also tryied bar there - great coffee, snacks and service. Very nice and quite there. Do recommend.
So what to say about Sofitel?
- great location
- fantastic sleeping
- great room service - cleaning
- very nice room (517)
- very good breakfast (but do not take ala-carte!!)
- very nice bar - have a snack and drink there
- front desk - all stuff is friendly, but one more receptionist would be handy
- good adlib restaurant, but with poor service - there are 2 or 3 waiters missing to get a good service
Even so, I do recommend that hotel! Enjoy your stay, as we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star lavish hotel consists of 163 extravagantly decorated rooms with a shower of modern glamour. All rooms are equipped with the most diversified services which define the quality and comfort that our guests appreciate. These may include: LCD, mini-bar, coffee machine and a flower bouquet which gives the room a unique atmosphere of lux and comfort. At Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade you will surely receive a prestigious service provided by our multi-lingual ambassadors and Concierge Cle d'Or, free access to wireless internet, a fitness centre which provides the most essential equipment, and a pleasant library connected to the bar where you can find a selection of paintings from the Beijing School of Arts and an international collection of books, newspapers and magazines. Seminars and conferences can be accommodated in the hotel's ten meeting rooms, the largest of which can seat up to 150 people. The guests may also benefit from 24h Business Centre and Room Service, as well parking facilities (surcharges apply) and complimentary valet-parking services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade Hotel Lisbon
- Accor Lisbon Liberdade
- Lisbon Sofitel