“Great location, Great price, perfect place!!!”

Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio
Ranked #143 of 416 Speciality Lodging in Lisbon
Brasilia, DF
“Great location, Great price, perfect place!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2011

These apartments are a great deal!!!! They are definitively better than any 4 stars hotel in Lisbon. Perfectly clean, with modern furniture and for a very convenient price.
Location is in the middle of Baixa in a nice building.
The service was similar to a hotel....they even brought a crib for my baby!!!!
I would stay here in my next trip to Lisbon. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Caracas
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I visited Lisbon for five days of business meetings and thus I wanted something more than just a hotel room. I was recommended the service of Lisbon Serviced Apartments and now I know why. I have chosen to stay at the Praca do Municipio apartment, due to several reasons. I wanted a quiet place to come to after a long and hard day and I needed to be near the Baixa.

The apartment was very clean and very comfortable and I had all the facilities I needed. It had two large bedrooms and a spotless, well-sized bathroom with a shower. The kitchen was perfectly equipped with every small item you can think of. There was even complimentary coffee, tea and sugar. As I was too tired to go out and have dinner, I usually made sandwiches and some light dinner inside and I found everything that was necessary. Not far from here there is a supermarket, so everything was easy.

A good point is that the apartment was just a short walk from a station of the underground, so all places I wanted to visit or see in Lisbon during my free time, were easy to be reached. To sum it up, the serviced apartment I rented was a great choice for a stay in Lisbon and I felt as if I have my own apartment here. Absolutely recommended!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank dorian095
Travellers also viewed these Lisbon hotels
Lisbon Arsenal Suites
#115 of 416 in Lisbon
AlmaLusa Baixa/Chiado
AlmaLusa Baixa/Chiado
#17 of 231 in Lisbon

Been to Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio

Property: Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio
Address: Rua do Arsenal 72, Lisbon 1100-040, Portugal (Formerly Freedom Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio)
Region: Portugal > Central Portugal > Lisbon District > Lisbon > Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service
Ranked #143 of 416 Speciality Lodging in Lisbon
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:4 star — Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio 4*
In the heart of the City, right next to the City Hall, a building was fully refurbished to luxury standard that is both modern and functional in design. Staying at Freedom Serviced Apartments our visitors feel they are living in the heart of historic Lisbon, where they can enjoy genuine Portuguese hospitality and authentic city life. They are well removed from the noise, tucked away in a quite street, but still only a stone’s throw from the city’s services and attractions, the bustling shopping district and the commercial centre of Lisbon. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Praca do Municipio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.