“Good Thai food”
Review of SiamSquare

SiamSquare
Reserve with
SiamSquare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,388 of 4,454 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I've gone several times to this restaurant on lunch time and have tried some dishes but my favorite one is the "164", chicken with cashew.
At lunch time the dishes are cheaper (6 eur.) except seafood, duck and fish dishes.
The decoration is nice, and I've never waited more than 5 minutes for the waiter and under 20 minutes I was served even when the restaurant was crowded.
If never tried Thai food, it worth a stop by.

2  Thank Wilson_GO

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We are visiting from New York and this restaurant was near our hotel. We decided to try it on our last night. We have had thai food all over the World and this is right up there with some of the best. Super authentic and very well priced. If we come back to Lisbon, we will definitely go here again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

... don't bother to come as you will be wasting your money. Low quality food, no flavour at all, and the waiter not very happy to have to work.
My advice is stay away, and I'm not very picky with food, but this restaurant is a definate must avoid.

2  Thank Helderluca
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This small and quaint restaurant in the center of Lisbon's financial district is easy to miss... but you'd be sorry if did. It serves the best Thai food in Lisbon, has a great variety of dishes, including vegetarian options and the prices are very reasonable. A must try, for all thai food lovers in this city.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

This is my favorite restaurant.
It is without doubt the best Thai restaurant in Lisbon.

The food as well as tasty and very healthy.
The service is also excellent!

3  Thank susy03