“Pub crawl, an experience to remember!”
Review of Wild Walkers

and up
Lisbon Wild Pub Crawl
Ranked #2 of 222 Nightlife in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: *****BEST WAY TO EXPLORE LOCAL LISBON !! *****---FREE WALKING TOURS--- Bairo Alto/Chiado tour and Alfama tour.EVERYDAY 10:30 AM at Rossio Square! With charismatic and knowledgeable local guides! Discover all the legends and secrets of Lisbon in an informal and entertaining way.`FUNKY MONKEY PUB CRAWL--- Monday to Saturday 11:00 PM at Luis de Camoes Square. Look for the MONKEY! Try the best Pub Crawl of Europe!!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friend and I have backpacked through Portugal, Spain and France for a few weeks last May&June, and we can honestly say that both the Pub Crawl and the Free Walking Tour were two of the highlights of our trip! We have had an amazing night with the people we met during the Pub Crawl, it was a very fun and international group of travellers. The bars showed the real night life of Lisbon (which is one of the best there is I can tell you) and the club was just awesome. We didn't get back to our hostel until 7am, which made it possible for us to see the most beautiful sunrise of our lifes over the old city of Lisbon.
The Walking Tour showed us another side of Lisbon. It was a great way to explore the city and learn some fun and interesting facts about its history. It didn't bore us for a second! (and we're both teenagers, so that says something;) ) At the end of the tour you are expected to tip the guide, and I'll say he deserved every penny of it!

1  Thank Vera V

Reviewed 21 July 2014

When I was in Lisbon, my friends and I went on the pub crawl, Renata came to our hostel to hang out with us and get us free drinks before we even left for the pub crawl, it was a really fantastic night! You get tons of free drinks and meet people from all over the world! At the end of the night they take you to one of Lisbon's best clubs and you DON'T HAVE TO PAY A COVER! It's an amazing experience that you don't want to miss out on! Thanks Renata, for a night I still have trouble remembering the details of, but will never forget!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I visited Lisbon to practice portuguese and immerse into their culture. Thanks to Renata and Ivo from the Wild walkers tour, we had the opportunity to discover a part of their night life by joining the Pub crawl. Our guides were awesome & full of positive energy, a great mix for a fun night!!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We did almost every tour there is in Lisbon. The 2 day tours were very interesting! A lot of information was given about Lisbon and the history of Portugal. We also visited placed you could never know of without a guide, but they were really nice.
The pub crawl was also very funny, and cheap for all the drinks you get!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great routes. Some hills/stairs to hike and loads of sights to see. We had Sofia for our day walking tour. She knows exactly what she's doing. She can give you the best local stuffs you'd ever want to know. Restaurants, sights, festivals, clubs, name it. We had Joao for our pub crawl. He was a man with great style I must say, and he will be your best bodyguard you'll ever ask for. Literally:) You'll know what I'm talking about when you see them.

1  Thank Sa A