“Nights to Remember!!”

and up
Lisbon Wild Pub Crawl
Ranked #2 of 213 Nightlife in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: *****BEST WAY TO EXPLORE LOCAL LISBON !! *****---FREE WALKING TOURS--- Bairo Alto/Chiado tour and Alfama tour.EVERYDAY 10:30 AM at Rossio Square! With charismatic and knowledgeable local guides! Discover all the legends and secrets of Lisbon in an informal and entertaining way.`FUNKY MONKEY PUB CRAWL--- Monday to Saturday 11:00 PM at Luis de Camoes Square. Look for the MONKEY! Try the best Pub Crawl of Europe!!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nights to Remember!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The wild walkers are an amazing group of people. The pub crawls with Tiago Dinis Silva, Reneta Alves and Ivo X Magalhaes were amazing and they are the best people I have come across. Very friendly people and we never felt isolated, Had the best b'day ever and I still remember Tiago saying "In Lisbon b'day's last for 2 nights" Insane stuff and partying. Loved ur company guys and keep up with your awesome work. Thank you so much Tiago and Reneta for making our night life's crazyyy in Lisbon. Hoping to meet you guys soooooooon!!!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank rohanmassey

• Polish first
Toronto, Canada
“Best club crawl in Lisbon”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our guide Ivo was amazing! We ran into some difficulties when the club we were going to cancelled but he swiftly arranged another club for us to go to, he was so so so nice! We had a lot of fun, got home in the early hours of the morning. Will recommend to all my friends!!

Visited July 2014
Uppsala, Sweden
“Great walking tours!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went on both the Alfama tour and the Bairro Alto tour and both were totally awesome. I don't remember the name of the first guide, the other one was Inez, and they were both really really good! They spoke of loads of interesting stuff in a fun way and they were very nice and had a lot of good suggestions and knowledge about Lisbon. I went one tour alone and one with a friend and both worked very well. Overall a very good way to see the city and to know what you see! :D

Note: The tours aren't really free, they're based on tips, and you'll really want to tip the guide, but you youself choose how much. :)

Visited July 2014
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pub crawl, an experience to remember!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friend and I have backpacked through Portugal, Spain and France for a few weeks last May&June, and we can honestly say that both the Pub Crawl and the Free Walking Tour were two of the highlights of our trip! We have had an amazing night with the people we met during the Pub Crawl, it was a very fun and international group of travellers. The bars showed the real night life of Lisbon (which is one of the best there is I can tell you) and the club was just awesome. We didn't get back to our hostel until 7am, which made it possible for us to see the most beautiful sunrise of our lifes over the old city of Lisbon.
The Walking Tour showed us another side of Lisbon. It was a great way to explore the city and learn some fun and interesting facts about its history. It didn't bore us for a second! (and we're both teenagers, so that says something;) ) At the end of the tour you are expected to tip the guide, and I'll say he deserved every penny of it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Vera V
Austin, Texas
“Must Do”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

When I was in Lisbon, my friends and I went on the pub crawl, Renata came to our hostel to hang out with us and get us free drinks before we even left for the pub crawl, it was a really fantastic night! You get tons of free drinks and meet people from all over the world! At the end of the night they take you to one of Lisbon's best clubs and you DON'T HAVE TO PAY A COVER! It's an amazing experience that you don't want to miss out on! Thanks Renata, for a night I still have trouble remembering the details of, but will never forget!

Visited June 2014