“Excellent Food”
Review of Piccolo Napoli

Piccolo Napoli
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Piccolo Napoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,381 of 4,439 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Well I can say I love this place! First of all, the food is delicious and the price/value is excellent in Lisbon. I am a satisfied customer and I'll go there at least once a month with my girlfriend and also with my family or friends for the past 3 years. The staff is also really friendly.
All the pasta is fresh made and the bread is housemade as well.
I would definitely recommend the bruschettas, the saltimboca alla romana or the tagliatelli al salmone and the tiramisu. But all the dishes are delicious and to drink the red sangria.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

In my opinion the 2nd best italian restaurant in portugal, after one in albufeira...

The tagliatelle ai funghi porcini is definitely a must for any italian lover who didn't taste it here yet!
The pizzas are also marvelous! Very tasty,very good flavour :)
Also for who isn't portuguese... Try the "muralhas de monção" green wine, it's not the best, but cost/quality-wise it's perfect! And goes great with italian food ;)

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Stunning! Gorgeous authentic italian food! The service from the staff was exceptional! They were so attentive, not a big restaurant but food so amazing we went there more than once which says a lot! Lisbons best kept secret!!

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Great place with excellent environment in city Center, extremely nice waiters and good food

The price is quite cheap for the quality and the environment

Reviewed 6 October 2012

My husband and I planned a romantic dinner in this nice pizzeria, but the service was irritating fast. When I took my last spoon of soup, the waiter had already the cup of my husband in his hand and the pizza was on our plate the next second. He filled our glasses over and over with wine from the bottle we ordered. It was so stressful that we decided to drink our coffee for dessert elsewhere. There was nothing wrong with the food.