“Wonderful Location, Good Value for Money”
Review of Hotel Eduardo VII

Hotel Eduardo VII
Ranked #242 of 255 Hotels in Lisbon
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I've been in Lisbon many times and stayed at many hotels and think that this hotel has the best location and is the best value for money. Its location is perfect because it's really in the heart of the city and all transports, shops, malls, etc are very close.
The rooms are not big but very cozy and tidy, staff is very pleasant and they speak perfect italian at the front desk (although I speak English it made me feel at home) and the restaurant is very good with a magnificent view from the 10th floor.
I seriously don't understand why some people gave it such hard reviews...I've travelled all over the world and for this price and this location i can say it is just excellent!!!
Strongly recommend it!!! Either for business or leisure!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ale34187849
HotelEduardoVII, General Manager at Hotel Eduardo VII, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Eduardo VII for your stay in Lisbon and we are delighted to hear that your experience has been a welcoming one.

Best regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 2 November 2010

I wouldn't suggest this hotel, as the rooms are small, with old furniture both in the bedroom and in the bathroom, it was not possible to set the room temperature, you ear any kind of noise during the night, the service is slow, the restaurant has few seats available, so you have to wait to have your breakfast. Peolple working in the hotel are not too kind and cooperative, the elevators are almost impossible to use, even if the hotel has 10 floors.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
HotelEduardoVII, General Manager at Hotel Eduardo VII, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eduardo VII for your stay in Lisbon, and for taking the time to evaluate our product.

We are aware that through 56 years of operations in welcoming guests in Lisbon, some aspects of the hotel may seem out dated, but constant renovation has always been a top priority for management, and we work everyday towards that goal.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future, with some more renovation in our establishment.

Reviewed 26 August 2010

I've read a lot of things about it, like it smells like an ash tray and so on, but it wasn't true. In fact - it has a very pleasant smell. I liked the restaurant on the 10th floor, because it has a very nice view. I can't really complain much, except for one thing. One afternoon my boyfriend and I were sleeping so we had the 'do not disturb' sign on the door. But still, the made came in and woke us up. Even though she quickly appologised and left, I thought that was very unprofessional.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diabla780

Reviewed 29 July 2010

I did a business travel to Lisbon and stayed for a week in this terrible hotel. My room was dirty, old and disgusting. The people who works there was so rude that i won´t never forget this nightmare.

And the internet?!?! I won´t tell anything about it because you can laugh if i tell you the way it was.

If you want to suffer, stay in this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eduardo VII for your stay in Lisbon, and we regret that you had a bad experience with us.

Constant update has always been a priority for this hotel management, as well as high standards of service by the staff.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future, so we can better your experience with us.

Reviewed 25 May 2010

We stayed here for 3 nights. The location was convenient but the rooms were extremely small. we could barely move around in the room. There was no place even to keep our bags. We could here people talking in the adjecent rooms. The breakfast was below average too.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, i would like to thank you in behalf of all the staff of Hotel Eduardo VII for staying with us.

We are sad to know that your experience was not up to your expectations and hope that we can welcome you again, in order to give you a better service.

Reviewed 27 April 2010

I´ve been at Eduardo VII hotel in Lisbon and I´m very satisfied. My overall impression is of a hotel with a friendly atmosphere, nice service and very good localization. I am a business traveler and the hotel is right on the centre of the city, close to bus and transportation. I really want to recomend the hotel for everyone either in business or leisure when in Lisbon!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business