Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
US$289
US$262
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$212
US$191
  • Pool
US$339
US$297
  • Restaurant
1,772 results
All reviewsrunning trackvaranda restaurantfitness centertop floorconcierge deskbeautiful hotelroom serviceindoor pooldeluxe roombit datedrooms are largebreakfast buffetpublic areasa wonderful stayspafspilates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Hotel was selected by Vantage as part of river cruise package. Hotel was wonderful. I used the indoor pool and spa facilities. Beautiful women's "locker" room, well stocked with shampoo, lotions, robes, cucumber water, dried fruit, etc.

Room was beautiful. Service was great. Meals were excellent. I did venture down the street for coffee and pastries since the cafe prices were high. Their cup of coffee was almost 8 euros and I paid 1.5 euros down the street. It is such an elegant hotel, I guess I can understand the prices. I'm sure many were on business trips with all expenses paid. I was just trying to stretch my euros for the full two weeks in Portugal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
PRFSLisbon, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Pam P,

Thank you for your great feedback. We're happy to hear your stay with us was wonderful and you enjoyed our

Spa and pool. We're also glad to know you liked your room and that the service was great as well.

We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Best regards,

Ricardo Acevedo

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a very old style hotel, with great service indeed but that, in my opinion, feels a bit old. Very big rooms, great cleaning service, excellent and attentive staff.

On the down side, the bar and restaurant are really, really expensive. €37 for the buffet breakfast is really a lot and €15 for a pint of beer also. And both are, honestly, unwarranted.

Great views from the top floor but this is not a central place so going anywhere in the city is either a 30 min walk or a taxi ride

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank pbarone
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Four Season's hotels are the only place my husband and I sleep better than at home in our own bed! How this is possible only the FS knows.
CAPPUCCINO rating: The cappuccino's are strong but I give it *****

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking floor if that is important to you. The SPA is expensive but have great treatments.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

In every way, this must be the worst Four Seasons Hotel in the world, and it really gives the brand a bad name. The service is appalling, clients are not served in a timely manner for anything, the room service takes 1.5hrs and every thing is wrong, and they don't care enough to ever apologise. The rooms are decent but the rest of the hotel experience is such that any positive feedback is simply impossible. Save your money and go to another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Isa C
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I travel a lot and i stay were for 2 nigths. One of the best in were Europe. Great location just in the center of Lisbon. The bkfst was something like a 5 star restaurant. next time we'll repeat and i 'll try the spa . this time we hadn't time enough. The beds and the room views were the best.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
PRFSLisbon, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear karl d,

Thank you for your kind review, we're so happy to know you found us to be "one of the best in Europe", and that you enjoyed our 5-star breakfast as well as the wonderful Four Seasons Beds.
If you enjoyed the view from your room, you will also love the panoramic view from our rooftop fitness centre!
We hope you'll be back soon to try our Spa, it's a must!

Obrigado.