Had a deluxe room which was large by European standards - nice surprise. Huge wardrobe with curtains as a door and huge washroom. The shower was not user friendly. Very hi tech knobs here and there including a very sophisticated looking shower. Pity there wasnt any instructions as it was not obvious at all how you could on the shower and get water! Spoke to colleagues also staying here and found they struggled too. Cant understand why there is no slippers and bathrobe provided. I had to ask at least twice to get it delivered to my room. Reception staff was very friendly. Breakfast was fair. They have the highest building in Lisbon with a bar an the top with view. Cabs are outside hotel so quite convenient as Lisbon is not really walking a city with all the hills unless you have really comfortable walking shoes. Nothing else around except offices, buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton