Came to Lisboa, ready to just have a stop over before continueing the next day to Brasil. I've selected the Sheraton for multiple reasons, close to the airport but not too close, nice view from the top of a hill... and so on. I was very warm welcomed and the staff was attentive and efficient while checking in. I found myself in a nice room and I immediately wished some older worn out Sheratons would have rooms like this. Clean, not too big, modern furnished... liked it very much.
The service offered was excellent. I truely recommend this hotel (top floors) and not just for guest but also for other Sheraton propertys as light tower! I think about coming back soon to stay a bit longer ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton