Stayed here for a conference in September. The decor in the rooms was very modern and very well presented and spotlessly clean. The hotel had a very nice feel. I was surprised to be asked to pay 12 Euro to enter the pool area as I am sure this could be included in the room price. The cost of drinks at the bar were higher than In London and certainly left a feeling of being ripped off. There is certainly room for improvement with the service. Check in and out seems to be painfully slow and when ordering a coffee and orange juice from the bar during the day it took over half hour to arrive even though there were 3 staff serving. All in all, I would stay here again but would eat and drink outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton