I had a great time here! I visited with my sister for her birthday and to be honest I cannot find a fault with this hotel. They even sent a 10 year old bottle of Port and a cake to our room on the evening of her birthday! Very, very nice staff especially Anna Sophia on reception who was very friendly and informative about places to visit, restaurants and tours etc and Duarte the doorman. We did have lunch at the restaurant and did enjoy! The sauna and gym were a great bonus and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It was thoroughly appreciated as I was looking for certain downsides to this trip as I have never been to Lisbon! I will be returning and I will be staying at the Sheraton. In general if you believe a place will be pricey save up and go as I actually think our money was well spent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton