Being a 2 night stop over before heading to the holiday proper in Cascais we wanted something central(ish) but with a pool for me and the kids whilst the Mrs went sightseeing.
First shock was the fact that you actually have to pay to use the pool €12 for an adult and €6.50 for kids! I mean, never even heard of such a scam! Main issue was that although stating an outside temp of 28' and pool temp of 24' was no where near it. Daughter lasted 5 mins and had to take my 4 yr old son out after 10 when his teeth wouldn't stop chattering.
Give the hotel credit, and the staff were excellent, the reversed the charges, after I'd stated I would refuse to accept the bill.
Generally an ok hotel, one I could see using for business but a family hotel, no!
As to the rooms pillows very flat, no slippers or gowns in the bathroom and make sure you get a seaview room as the other way is nothing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton