Three of us arrived in Lisbon during the recent heat wave temp in early 40's for a 2 night stay after spending 2wonderful weeks in Foz in northern Portugal. We were checked in 'not greeted' by quiet a rude receptionist. I had an issue reg paying 12e per day per person to use the pool. She was not helpful and informed us that the guest relations manager would contact us when we got to our room. Vanda the manager contacted us and all I can say is that I hope this hotel is paying her well she was outstanding!! She dealt with our issue in a friendly professional manner and made us feel v welcome, during the weekend vanda checked with us on a few occasions that our stay was going well. THis lady is a fantastic ambassador for your Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton