Located a short (6-7 Euro) taxi ride from the nightlife, the Sheraton Lisboa is reasonably well situated.
Rooms and bathroom are of typical Sheraton quality, being both spacious and very comfortable with superb bed linens
Comfortable (smallish) lounge on upper floor (24th?) has great views over the city.
Stylish and well equipped gym
Minor gripes only would be the minimal breakfast offering in the club lounge (normal breakfast facilities on ground floor, so no need to go hungry) and lack of ventilation in the gym
A good hotel that I would have no hesitation in using again or recommending to others
Happy Travels :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton