Please be aware that this Hotel would have on of the most expensive telephone calls ever.
I made a two telephone calls to a mobile number in Lisbon, the first one was approx. 8 minutes, the second one 3-4 minutes, I was charged a total of 50 Euros. I nearly had a heart attack..
There is No warning sign telling you that the phone charges are that high. On check out I was told that one minute to the US is 5 Euro. Please stay away.
Otherwise the Hotel is not bad, one of the better Sheraton places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton