The Sheraton is a large, business hotel away from many of the tourist attractions of Lisbon. We were upgraded to the Club Level which was very nice. The rooms were updated and the lounge was a great perk.
There are two subway stops near the hotel, so that is a convenient, cheap way to get around the city.
To use the spa/workout facilities, the hotels wants to charge 12.50 euros per day per person. I am a Starwood member (Gold Level) and I felt that price was too high to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton