Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa
US$189
US$227
US$207
2,226 results
All reviewsthe club loungetop floorpanorama barspg memberspg pointslobby restaurantglass bathroomsteam roomoutdoor poolper daymodern roomsbusiness districtwater pressureexcellent hotelsubway stationdowntown lisbonpastries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2008

We stayed at the Sheraton Lisbon for a short break before joining a cruise ship in Lisbon. The Hotel is well presented and has been refurbished to a high standard. Our room was spotless and had everything necesary for a short break. The room was very clean just like the rest of the hotel. Check in staff and the concierge were very helpful. We noted in other reviews that there was a charge for using the spa and pool area we made use of the facility and to be honest I think the charge is not excessive for the facitities available and the cleanliness and relaxed atmosphere. This charge seemed to keep numbers using the pool area to a small number and we really enjoyed our time there. Although not located down town it was only a short 20 min walk or a 5 Euro Taxi ride. The room rate here was much lower than hotels in the old town area. So as you can see we enjoyed the hotel and would recommend it to any one wanting a high quality hotel in Lisbon.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2008

I stayed in Sheraton Lisboa for a weekend with my mother. The hotel was new so everything was very clean. Check in was fast and easy. The kind receptionist upgraded us on to the 19th floor and the view was really great. I loved the see through bathroom. We ordered room service and the food was great. I recommended the hotel to my friends and they visited two month after I went and they loved the hotel too. I hope I can return one day because when I visited last year the spa was not open.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2008

At $630 a night, they should not have missed the details. It was a busy weekend in Lisbon and all rooms were at a premium, but this was excessive. We were in town on business and had to stay at the Sheraton as the approved company provider, but it was a rip off. There was a hot water kettle and Instant coffee in the room which I had to request to be restocked a couple of times. Why are they stingy with Nescafe? They denied that I had requested a wake up call-no apologies-They said I should have set the alarm clock (which I thankfully did, a wake up call is a nice back up when setting foreign clocks). The kicker is on top of the $630 for the room, it cost $15 to go swimming in a freezing outdoor pool.

Now the room is being hiped as very special. Glass bathroom walls on barndoor tracks does not give you any privacy from odor or noise. So it is not as romantic as it appears.

The location is ok for business, but if you like to go for walks in interesting neighborhoods, this is not the place to stay. We had to take the bus away from the hotel for every meal. It was an easy enough venture, but a more interesting location was preferred.

All in all this was major expense and a major disappointment. The staff was just too busy to care.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
4  Thank kwoodRochester
Reviewed 31 August 2008

I spent 2 days in this hotel and I can say that if I came back in Lisboa, I want to came back here!
The room was big and with a super view of Lisboa (my room was at 16 floor), but it is amazing the restaurant/bar on the top of the hotel...you can dominate Lisboa!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2008

This hotel is beautiful. It's obvious that it was recently renovated. The rooms are incredibly impressive - the bathrooms are a must see! We loved our stay here. It is very pricey and not exactly centrally located, but we were able to get to and from the downtown area with the main city buses. A visit to the top floor bar is a must. We had dinner at the restaurant as well. It was very good, but VERY expensive. We were celebrating our honeymoon, so we didn't mind the special treat as much.....and as I said, the food really was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple